10. Use a dryer sheet in your luggage to keep clothes smelling fresh.
11. Bake vanilla extract.
Pour about two tablespoons of vanilla extract into an oven-safe dish or mug and bake at 300 degrees for 20 minutes.
12. Boil cinnamon sticks, apple peels, orange rinds, and whole cloves in water.
13. Freeze lemons in vinegar to freshen your garbage disposal.
14. Make your own car air freshener by applying 5-10 drops of essential oil onto a clothespin.
15. Secure dryer sheets to the back of your A/C vents.
Forgo pricey air fresheners by securing dryer sheets to the back of your A/C vents with tape or by tucking the edges beneath the diffuser. Let the air flow move the scent through your home.
Source : thekrazycouponlady.com